Capturing a screenshot is a fast and simple method to circulate information with others, especially when you want to be trying and to acquire support. Apart from that it’s very simple to collect or take a screenshot on Android, Samsung’s One UI create it simpler. Here are some conditions where is yet picture is not sufficient to describe your message accurately and catch an exact screen recording it could be a best choice.
You can record the screen on your Samsung phone by adding the Screen Record option to your Quick Settings. Once you’ve enabled Screen Record, you can take videos of nearly any app on your Samsung phone. If you’re not running Android 11 or newer, you might have to use a third-party screen recorder app.
For example, it’s so simple to capture your screen when endeavor to walk someone using a click way than to capture a screenshot of every screen, they have to go with that. It is completely simple as acquiring or getting a screenshot. In this article we will mention some steps which will guide you to take screenshots so let’s move to the steps.
Steps for recording your screen:
If you are a Galaxy user, then you don’t have any requirements to install any other exceptional apps for proceeding these steps. So now you can follow this step and share your recording in just some seconds with others.
- Go to the top of your screen scroll down from there now using two fingers to visible the Quick Action buttons. You can also scroll down at once to open the Notification bar and second time you can easily open it into the same icons.
- Click on the Screen recorder button. If it is not available there, then click on the + button to add it.
- A validate screen permits you to choose where you want to record any sounds your phone might play, record media sounds and your microphone (helpful if you need to speak at your recording), or nothing of the last choices. You can also present taps and touches to make it convenient for anyone or someone to look where you are clicking.
- When you’re prepared, click on the Start recording. The model shows a three-second timer and continue recording.
(Image Credit – Android Police)
- An inflated bar comes on the screen. The pencil icon inform you draw above it to represent what you have to do. The person icon helps you to record a selfie, creating the video more captivating. Lastly, the two buttons on the right help you to pause and stop your recording.
- After you stop recording, it is reachable in your phone’s gallery covering under the Screen Recordings folder. From there, you can change and circulate them, just like any other video files.
Now move to Start recording:
Recording your screen might be difficult, but Samsung create it obtainable and simple for that thanks to One UI‘s advanced features. Not only it will be easy to record your screen, but it’s also spontaneous for making tutorials or help friends and family members clear out a condition with their phone by recording the process on your themselves and circulate the video with them.
Join SamNews 24 On Telegram for instant Samsung Updates.