Samsung updated its Clock application to the August 2022 app version with the core update. Some applications do not have the latest update description so we here listed the previous one (grabbed from the Google Play Store). According to the changelog, Samsung Clock has now updated with the 220.127.116.11 version.
In this article, we will check the latest App versions of the Samsung Clock. Manage your time more efficiently with our Clock app. You only need one app to enjoy 4 features at the same time. Simple & Easy! The Clock app has a simple layout that anyone can easily use.
Samsung Clock App Update Changelog:
- Alarm offers several useful, specialized features for users
- If you’re not an early riser, simply use the snooze button instead of setting multiple alarms to wake up
- When the alarm goes off in the morning, it will also tell you the time out loud. Now, you don’t have to search for your phone to check the time.
- It supports a drag interaction so those who frequently use the repeat function can now select which days to repeat with one simple tap.
- If you don’t like getting startled by a loud alarm on a quiet morning, use the increasing volume function that gradually increases an alarm’s volume.
The following permissions are required for the app service. For optional permissions, the default functionality of the service is turned on, but not allowed.
– Calendar: Used to transfer calendar data
– Storage: Used to save the files necessary for data transfer
If your system software version is lower than Android 6.0, please update the software to configure App permissions.
Previously allowed permissions can be reset on Apps menu in device settings after software update.
Join SamNews 24 On Telegram for instant Samsung Updates.
Download Samsung Clock Latest APK
- Download Samsung Clock 18.104.22.168 APK – APK Mirror Link [August 03, 2022]
- Download Samsung Clock 12.1.21.01 APK – APK Mirror Link [July 12, 2022]
- Download Samsung Clock 22.214.171.124 APK – APK Mirror Link [June 28, 2022]