We are only a month far to see the new foldable device event by Samsung and it’s going to take place on August 10, 2022. The South Korean tech giant is all set to bring the new Galaxy Z Fold 4 and Galaxy Z Flip 4 in front of us with new capabilities.
Ahead of the product launch, the company keeps updating its stock applications on a regular basis. On the list today (July 22, 2022) we have a new application version of the Samsung Email which got the July 2022 patch.
According to the latest changelog, the all-new Samsung Email App is now updated with version 184.108.40.206. There is only a security patch detail mentioned and the rest of the changes are still unknown. In addition, Samsung says that “a few functions are stabilized.”
The company says the core function of the app is now more smooth and the details are more stabilized.” In essence, the Email app should now be more reliable.
Key Features of Samsung Email App:
- Like other mail service this Samsung App also has a POP3 and IMAP support
- Exchange ActiveSync (EAS) integration for synchronizing Exchange Server-based business email, calendars, contacts, and tasks
- Encryption using S/MIME for secure email communication
Additional Email features
- Customizable user experience with notifications, schedule synchronization, SPAM management, and combined mailboxes
- Policy administration with comprehensive, built-in EAS support
- Conversation and thread view to read related mail
We will see more changes on the Samsung Email after the Galaxy Z Fold 4 and Z Flip 4 next month. Samsung Email let you manage multiple personal and business email accounts seamlessly. Samsung Email also offers EAS integration for business, encryption using S/MIME to safeguard data and ease-of-use features such as insightful notifications, SPAM management.