Samsung Notes lets you create notes containing texts, images with footnotes, voice recordings, and music. Samsung Notes provides various brush types and color mixers so that you can draw fabulous paintings like professional painters. You may also share your paintings at PEN.UP right away. In this article we will check the latest app versions of the Samsung Notes App as well as the changelog.
Samsung Notes key Features:
- Creating notes: Tap + icon at the bottom of the main screen of Samsung Notes to create notes.
- Locking notes: Tap the More options button on the main screen of Samsung Notes, select Settings, then select Lock notes to create a password.
- Create a password, then tap the note you want to lock.
- Tap the More options button while viewing a note, then select Lock.
- Tap keyboard icon at the top of the screen to enter text using the keyboard.
- Use the Rich text toolbar to edit the style of the text.
- Tap Handwriting icon at the top of the screen to add handwriting.
- Handwritten text can be recognised. You can also use handwriting to search for keywords in notes.
- Adding drawings: Tap drawing icon at the top of the screen to create drawings.
- Adding image and voice recordings: Tap image icon at the top of the screen to insert images. Tap Voice recording icon at the top of the screen to insert voice recordings.
- Using pen settings: Select from various pen types, sizes, and colours.
- Erasing handwriting: Tap eraser icon at the bottom of the screen, then tap or swipe your finger over the handwriting you want to erase.
- Using Selection mode: Tap selection icon at the bottom of the screen, then select an area of handwriting.
- Using Smart Switch: Use Smart Switch to import S Note and Memo data from other devices.
- Using Samsung account: Tap the More options button while on the main screen of Samsung Notes, select Settings, then select Import data.
Creating notes while screen off
Detach the S Pen while the screen is turned off to create screen off memos.Notice : Regarding the App Access Privilege
The following permissions are required for the app service.
For optional permissions, the default functionality of the service is turned on, but not allowed.
• Storage: Used to save or load note files
• Telephone: Used to check device-unique identification information for providing app update
• Microphone: Used to record the voice to be inserted into the note
• Camera: Used to take photos to be inserted into the note
• Contacts: Used to read account information to sync with your account
Samsung Note Latest App Changelog:
S Pen to Text:
- You can enter text using the S Pen rather than the keyboard.
- This remembers the words that are frequently used in Notes as Tags and helps you find them quickly through a search.
- Auto save option has been added.
- Fixed other bug issues
This app is compatible with Samsung Galaxy phones and tablets running Android 7.0 (Nougat) and higher.
Download the latest Samsung Apps APK:
- Samsung Notes 220.127.116.11 APK – APK Mirror [July 14, 2022]
- Samsung Notes 18.104.22.168 APK – APK Mirror [April 19, 2022]
- Samsung Notes 2.1.01.3 APK – APK Mirror [March 17, 2022]
- Samsung Notes 4.7.06.66 APK – APK Mirror [February 25, 2022]
- Samsung Notes 4.3.08.67 APK – APK Mirror [February 11, 2022]
- Samsung Notes 4.3.05.3 APK – APK Mirror [December 15, 2021]