We recently reported that the European users of the Galaxy Note 20 and Galaxy Note 20 Ultra have finally grabbed the July 2022 software update with the N981BXXS4FVG1 firmware version.
Now, Carrier-unlocked Galaxy Note 20 and 20 Ultra users in the US are now getting July 2022 patch with the build number N98xU1UES2FVED.
Samsung July 2022 security fixes 3 Criticals, and 20 High levels of CVEs while there are no low levels. The update is rolling out on AT&T, Comcast, Verizon, and Xfinity Mobile’s networks in the US.
Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Specifications:
- OS – Android 10.0
- RAM – 8 GB
- Product Dimensions – 16.2 x 0.8 x 7.5 cm; 192 Grams
- Wireless communication technologies Bluetooth, Wi-Fi
- Connectivity technologies- 4G LTE FDD, 3G WCDMA, 2G GSM, 4G LTE TDD
- Special features -Dual SIM, E-mail, GPS, FM Radio, Video Player, Music Player
- Display technology -AMOLED
- Colors displayed- FHD+ dynamic display
- Device interface – primary Touchscreen
- Other camera features Triple Rear Camera (64MP + 12MP + 12MP) | 10MP Front camera
- Form factor Smartphone
- Colour Mystic Bronze
- Battery Power Rating 4300
- Whats in the box Handset, Adaptor, Sim Ejector Pin, User Manual, Charging Cable
- Item Weight 192 g
If you own the Galaxy Note 20 and 20 Ultra then you just need to tap on your Galaxy Note 20 system Settings » Software update and tap on Download and install. You can also download the new firmware file from our database and flash it manually.