Samsung Photo Editor is the easiest and most convenient way to make a phone using this best editing feature. Edit images using the ‘Edit’ feature on the single photo view screen in the ‘Samsung Gallery app.
Image Editing Scenario
If you edit and save an image, it will be replaced with the edited image. However, you can always restore the original image.
A feature that makes it possible to keep the original and save the edited image as a different image is also provided.
Convenient Automatic Editing
- The best photo will automatically be created.
- By pressing the Auto Adjust button at the top, Photo Editor will create the best photo.
- If you only want it to automatically tilt and crop a photo, that’s possible as well.
- More than 100 kinds of premium stickers are provided.
- Stickers are added in a variety of configurations, through app updates and downloads.
- Create more stunning photos of people with a few simple touches.
- Using various features specialized for face corrections, make faces in your photos more beautiful.
[Required Access Permission]
- Storage: To load and edit image files stored on the device
[Optional Access Permission]
- If your device’s OS version is lower than Android 6.0, you cannot choose whether to allow access permissions or not. Please check if your OS can be updated, and then update to Android 6.0 or above.
- After updating the OS, previously allowed access permissions can be reset through the device’s Settings > Application Management menu.