Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra is getting a new enhancement with third-party services like Starbucks cases that has been made out of eco-friendly materials.
If we talk about the specifications, Samsung Galaxy S22 on the display side comes with 6.8 inches Dynamic AMOLED and gets a resolution of 1440 x 3088 pixels. For capturing selfies the device has a punch-hole screen and following the latest trend, it has a Corning Gorilla Glass for protection.
For a performance basis, the South Korean tech firm provided Qualcomm Snapdragon 8 Gen 1 chipset and an Adreno 730 GPU unit. The device provides exceptional performance with an Octa-core Single-core 3GHz Cortex X1, Tri-core 2.4GHz Cortex A710 and Quad-core 1.7GHz Cortex A510 processor layout backed by a massive 12GB RAM.
Yeah, now the main point that you are waiting for, the camera specs of the Galaxy S22 Ultra consist 108MP f/1.8 Primary Camera, a 12MP f/2.2 Ultra Wide Angle Camera, a 10MP f/2.4 Telephoto Camera, and a 10MP f/4.9 Camera. Auto Focus, Touch to Focus, HDR mode, Continuous Shooting, Exposure Compensation, LED Flash, Face Detection and Digital Zoom are some of the main camera functionalities. On the front side, it has a 40MP f/2.2 camera.
The phone is backed with a 5000mAh Li-ion battery and it is compatible with a 45W Fast Charging system. Now, let’s check the quick tips and tricks of the Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra.
Instant tip to use Quick Share in your Galaxy S22 Ultra phone:
- Just open to the Samsung Gallery App.
- Choose a picture or video.
- Tap the Share option.
- An icon will alert you if your device detects potential improvements.
- Click on the icon and watch as the image is automatically adjusted, rotated, or cropped before it’s shared.
- After you finally adjust the picture accordingly, just click the Share button and select the desired recipient to transfer anything with ease.
Enable Game Launcher on Galaxy S22 Ultra:
- Tap on the Settings app.
- After that go to the Advanced features section.
- Press the Game Launcher.
- Enable the toggle.
- It may be on the Apps screen or in the Samsung folder.
- Games downloaded from Play Store and Galaxy Store will automatically be shown on the Game Launcher screen.
Quickly Use Good Lock Wonderland in your Galaxy S22 Ultra:
- Go to the Good Lock application.
- Check the Family section.
- Open the Wonderland Module.
- Tap on the Start button.
- Now, here you will several 3D wallpapers styles.
- Select any of them that you like.
- You can also have an option of Edit, select to change color and style as per your choice.
- You are good now, just click on Set as Wallpaper, you can set it for the Home screen or also for both the home and lock screen.
Quickly Enable Motion and Gestures on your Galaxy S22 Ultra:
- Open Settings.
- Tap on the Advanced features.
- Tap Motions and gestures.
- Now turn on the toggle to enable them.
Add Smart Widget to your Galaxy 22 Ultra:
- Go to the screen down section on the screen
- Open the quick settings bar.
- Now tap the icon Portrait.
- It will turn into Auto Rotate.
- Have fun its done now.